Beef and Mushroom Soup

Generous helpings of melt-in-the-mouth aged beefiness brisket and flat-elevation mushrooms, in a thick, savoury beefiness goop – this soup is nothing short of sensational when y'all want rich, comforting season. Hints of garlic and parsley add freshness and depth, making Beef & Mushroom an indulgent treat for two – if you tin bear to share!

Ingredients

Beef goop (68%) [water, beefiness brisket (xiv%)], mushroom (16%), onion, corn starch, beefiness stock, butter (milk), garlic, salt, parsley, browning essence, black pepper.

CONTAINS: MILK
No artificial flavours added.
Air-condition at or below 4°C.
Consume inside two days of opening.

Nutritional Information

Pack size: 550g
Servings per package: ii
Serving size: 275g

Per serving Per 100g
Energy 638 kJ (152 Cal) 232 kJ (55 Cal)
Protein
- gluten
xiv.3 m
Zippo detected
5.ii one thousand
Nil detected
Fat, total
- saturated
- trans fat
5.8 1000
3.0 g
0.iii g
2.1 g
ane.one g
0.ane g
Saccharide
- sugars
9.nine g
2.2 one thousand
three.half-dozen g
0.viii g
Dietary fibre ane.7 g 0.6 chiliad
Sodium 847 mg 308 mg

I would just like to let you know how much I love your soups!!!I am a big fan of the craven and corn merely I admittedly love the vegetable soup - the addition of chick peas is fantastic - information technology has the perfect mix of veggies with a hearty flavor (and bite too!).Really glad I discovered this - it's going to help me get through winter!!!Thankyou Daris Family!!!

Nicky Kambanaros

Absaloutly dearest these soups . The flavours are beautiful and they are also really healthy . I swallow them every day as they are so easy to pack for lunches . Just dear em

Tracey Anderson

Dari's Beef and barley soup is admittedly succulent and information technology reminded me of my dear mothers soup, god rest her soul. And volition certainly be ownership it over again again once again highly recommend anyone to try. Cheers so much again Dari'due south beautiful soups.

Lorraine Kelly

Hello beautiful peopleSome months agone my beautiful children sent a care package to me when I was a little unwell, they included many comfort foods also every bit some natural remedies. In the intendance pack in that location were 3 Dari's soups all unlike flavours. These soups were a standout and I loved them so much that I now include vii in my weekly shopping list. They are fresh, nutritious and extremely flavoursome and absolutely taste but similar a bootleg soup. Sometimes I add together some extra veggies or some rice, noodles or quinoa which is a mighty homo meal, add together some crunchy toasted sourdough and information technology's just divine. If you haven't tried the Dari'south soup range I highly recommend them ♥️ Thank yous Dari's for a fresh premium product.

Tammy Brown

I thoroughly enjoyed my Craven and corn soup. It was so fresh and yummy and I will definitely be trying sime of their other soups.

katrena Griffith

Merely wanted to say how much I loved the hearty vegetable soup! While recovering over a couple of days I was craving something warm and nutritious only didn't take the energy to prepare it myself. My daughter came home from the supermarket with your soup and information technology'southward bloody perfect!! Cheers.I'll be certain to accept some of your other products on hand for an easy repast even when I am feeling well.Well done. Honey your story. Beloved your soup. 😊

Michelle C

When something makes such an impression you bother to tell everyone about information technology!Best Lentil Soup Ive had

Luciano

Dari soups have been a staple in my family for some time. My 88 twelvemonth old mum almost solely lives on their Beef and Barley and Hearty Vegetable. Why would I bother making my own. And they're fabricated right here in Sydney'south Inner West. I love shopping local. Libby

Libby Douglas

Beefiness and Barley recommended to me by my niece. Oh My! I volition be purchasing once again and promoting it to others. To perfect the home made taste and ingredients for retail is not piece of cake. Only Dari you lot have done information technology. Thank yous👏👏❤

Louise Sawyer

We tried the Craven & Corn soup last night and it was absolutely delicious! The residue of flavours and textures were spot-on. Served with a buttered crusty scroll, this was the perfect easy dinner after a long, rainy day. We will definitely be trying more of the range. Highly recommend!

Alice B

Discoveries are made all the time and past happy run a risk I found a couple of plainly-looking tubs with low-key branding, but now, well, it seems there is store-bought soup and there is DariKay. At that place is a wonderful range of types, from Hearty Vegetable to Spicy Prawn, and the soups literally seem to bake and bubble with flavour and diet. I intend finding the entire range and ownership more tomorrow. Also, no seasoning needed, really, only adding a little lemon juice here or sour cream there is a fine enhancement.

Alan Brown

I brought your Mushroom soup today and i would like to say thanks information technology was very tasty and definitely was full of mushrooms. My wife's initial reaction when nosotros spotted it on the shelf'due south was that it was as well dark . That's what a mushroom soup should wait like. I'grand glad that i put it in the shopping trolley. I am looking forward to trying and experiencing more than of your brand of soups . Did I say cheers we have tried the residual of your range of soups they are more great what separates DariKay from other brands is the home made taste of existent soup flavors thank y'all DariKay is a brand that we will keep in our fridge for a quick snack

Allan Gallaugher

Outstanding value and flavours, these Darikay soups are eating place quality sold for sensible prices in a supermarket setting . Would like to know where I tin can purchase all of the different products.

Tony South

Amazzzzzing fresh soups with sooo much flavour I recommend to everyone specially on these chilly days. Simply devineWell done DariKay continue it upward.

Helen Armstrong

Best soup! Love it. Full flavours and always tastes freshly made.

Esther Fourfourteen

I love LOVE these soups. Obsessed with them. The Lentil Soup is succulent.

Jonelle Mckenzie

I tried their Chicken & Corn Soup.It is merely amazing...

Muhammad Mustafa

The best fresh soups in the supermarket. The closest affair to a home made soup you lot will find - full of flavour, nutrition and the sizing is perfect. I have been buying these soups for a while only I recently starting buying for my elderly dad who is now on his own having lost mum a few months ago. He merely loves them. Cheers DariKay for your wonderful product. I look forrad to more flavours being released.

Jo Pye

I have been unwell lately, and craving some lycopersicon esculentum soup. With my food allergies and intolerances, I was preparing to brand my own, when I came across the DaniKay love apple soup at my local IGA. Not only was the soup gluten and preservative complimentary, it was fabricated from fresh herbs and produce. The gustation was astonishing- no prepackaged taste, just fresh goodness.I will definitely be trying other soups in the range and having the tomato again.

Roz Donohoe

Honestly the best Soup range I have ever had! The quality and care taken to produce the soups is outstanding and from a wellness perspective information technology is of the highest standard! Keep doing what you do so well. Lil Trewick

Jeff & Lil Trewick

The Darikay soups are fantastic! They are delicious, well-seasoned, flavoursome and great value for money! Don't be fooled by the small tub - there is most certainly enough for two meals or one very large repast. My favourites are the Beef and Barley and the Hearty Chicken, however the others are all very tasty. I use the minestrone in my spaghetti bolognaise sauce and the mushroom soup in pasta dishes besides and to make chicken and mushroom pies! I can't wait to see what the Darikay team introduces next.

Tanya Louise

Delicious soups that are a convenient and healthy! A must have in the refrigerator.

Sarah Day

Their Mushroom soup is a must try...tasty,wholesome and filling!!!

Terry PAWLYSZYN

Bought the craven and corn soup because it was gluten free non expecting much taste wise but was amazed to detect it tasted ameliorate than any other soups I have had. Dear it.

Roslyn Burke

DariKay soups are just like habitation fabricated and absolutely delicious. I accept tried mushroom, craven laksa and lentil. I am going to try the whole range.😋

Alison Pridham

I am a 'make everything from scratch' home cook and stumbled beyond the mushroom and also tomato soup when i was unwell and couldn't exist bothered to cook the only thing i felt like...soup.Well... i have to say both soups were the all-time i have e'er bought from a store and vanquish Whatsoever bootleg soup i accept always tasted including mine!!! Well worth every cent and volition be a regular on my weekly shopping listing! Could not recommend more! :)

vicki evemy

Amazing soup! It tastes just similar home made! My favorite flavor is the Chicken and Noodle... yummo! 😁😁😁

Shay Passier

Awesome meal. Had the hearty craven soup, tasted fantastic. Had lots of chicken in it. Thanks guys, keep doing exactly what you lot're doing now.

david Whitby

I accept had most of your vegetarian soups on multiple occasions and they are yummy yummy and yummy. Soups normally play 2nd fiddle in a meal but as far as I'm concerned you guys on the main course.

Evan Goodman

Honey this brand, they clearly outline on the front if it'southward 'gluten free', 'dairy free', or 'preservative complimentary'. The flavours are yummy - I've tried the Hearty Chicken, Hearty Vegetable, Lentil Soup which has a dainty boot, and Pumpkin soup are all great!Their vegetable soup is the best for me compared to other brands I've tried because DariKay don't use potatoes in their soup, whereas I find other brands utilize potatoes every bit a cheap filler ingredient to bulk information technology up. Always check the ingredients, I got amend value for coin with DariKay.

Hui Jean Tan

I accept a cold and but bought the chicken noodle soup from woolies and it's life saving - awesome give thanks you

Karen Zeev

I merely appreciate so much that this is sold in virtually of retail and thank darikay for making this simple, no nasty, and above all, such delicious soup.My condition limits so much of day to day bones, like eating solid meal without horrible consequences only with their classic pumpkin soup, doesn't have to feel board or worried then much.I now wait forward to pumpkin soup and trying other multifariousness.

Megumi Messner

js_loader